I love a cocktail, you love a cocktail – why not have some cocktails on me (well, sort of). It’s London Cocktail Week after all.
I’ve teamed up with the good people at Zomato to give away four wristbands to four of my lucky followers on Twitter. Zomato is a fabulous online and mobile directory with reviews by some of the best writers in the business (and also yours truly – distinctly not one of the best writers in the business).
The wristbands will get you the following:
- Access to £4 cocktails at all participating venues
- Stores in the Seven Dials area will be partnering with bars to offer free tasters, masterclasses and tours. Check the schedule here
- A free London Bar Guide
- Offers and discounts
- The Belvedere Luxe List (cocktail tour)
- Pop Up Events
- A Circus voucher (worth £50): Valid Tuesday-Thursday for the bar only.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning a wristband is RT a tweet I’m going to be posting on my account today. You must also be following me (the link is above).
I’m kind of jealous of whoever wins these, to be honest. If I won I’ve put a little list of the top five places I’d go:
1. Hoxley & Porter on Upper Street, Islington – this place is basically my local, so it’d be rude not to. Also, I love their decor and I’ve been meaning to go for ages.
2. The Riding House Cafe in Fitzrovia – I walked past this place recently and it looked amazing. I’ve also heard good things. It seems like a classy joint I don’t belong in, so I’d be all up for trying it.
3. Worship Street Whistling Stop in Shoreditch – this is right by where I work, but I’ve only been once. It’s a great speakeasy with some very impressive cocktails. I need to go back.
4. Kettner’s in Soho – a Soho institution. I have spent a number of nights getting slowly tipsy in their Champagne bar (weirdly, mostly with my brother and his wife). I love it in there, so would head back for a dose on nostalgia.
5. Village East in Bermondsey – I love everything on Bermondsey Street. Big fan. Any excuse to go here.
Best of luck to you all with the giveaway. I’ll be announcing the winner on Sunday.